- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The summer of 2012, hot, humid, no rain. I never would have thought that global warming would have the biggest affect on the midwest, but this year is proving the midwest could be one of the worst places to live … Continue reading
Going through my photos and adding some to my zazzle store: Some resent photos edits: It’s hard to believe the difference between last year and this year, last year was colder with lots of snow and ice.
I believe comcast cuts the picture size down to save juice so they can pile more connections on top of each other and then turn around and charge for a better service. This picture being cut off the sides got … Continue reading
Picking on the fishing birds again, they do eat a lot of game fish.