- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos
Category Archives: rock river
I have been spending a lot of time getting photos in July with all the high water. So it’s been a very good year for photos and continues on. I am getting so many good photos I am overwhelmed with … Continue reading
I can’t post them all but here is some of the photos from may 6th.
Eagle Nest Rock River. The male brought a Red-breasted Merganser back to the nest, plucked. He was totally worn out after that. Must have had to kill it, maybe had to flap his way back to shore if it was … Continue reading
This is Charile, my pet catfish. I feed him walleye. He is a flathead. You can find him in the rock river near Erie Illinois.