- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Category Archives: rock river
I have been spending a lot of time getting photos in July with all the high water. So it’s been a very good year for photos and continues on. I am getting so many good photos I am overwhelmed with … Continue reading
I can’t post them all but here is some of the photos from may 6th.
Eagle Nest Rock River. The male brought a Red-breasted Merganser back to the nest, plucked. He was totally worn out after that. Must have had to kill it, maybe had to flap his way back to shore if it was … Continue reading
This is Charile, my pet catfish. I feed him walleye. He is a flathead. You can find him in the rock river near Erie Illinois.