- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Category Archives: photography
I have been spending a lot of time getting photos in July with all the high water. So it’s been a very good year for photos and continues on. I am getting so many good photos I am overwhelmed with … Continue reading
The local paper did a story on me last month. I guess what I do is unique. No one would go through the trouble I do unless they fish. So here is what I like to do. I have always … Continue reading
There is at least 3 Otters hanging around the Oppold Marina area, and the other day I close pretty close to one. This is about the 4th or 5th sighting, sometimes I only see them for a second. Three times … Continue reading
I can’t post them all but here is some of the photos from may 6th.
A few recent photos, Rock River