What are the chances? I went out on the rock again and an eagle brought a turtle back to the nest! I’m not sure the photos are any better, some clouds were passing through. I started out missing a beaver, then a green heron flew across in front of me and did a half circle but I never did get focus. Changed some settings and missed a kingfisher. Changed settings again and started to do better but couldn’t get shots of the orioles or anything I was seeing, so I ran back to the ramp, on around the point and started the drift over again down the south channel. I didn’t get a whole lot but then when I came to the eagles nest I knew where to pull over out of the strong current so my anchor would hold and it stop just in time to get the male eagle coming back with another turtle and this time I followed it all the way to the nest.
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough