Fianlly getting some good Kingfisher photos, I found a nesting area along the Rock River. I first saw it earlier this week when the sun was high and a male was starting a nest and trying to attract a female. There was a female hanging around but she was camera shy. He put on quite a show for her and didn’t seem bothered by me at all. I was in a boat and was using a trolling motor to stay in the area. I got so many photos I still haven’t finished editing and sorting yet. I went back a couple days later and the female was haging around and he seemed bothered by me so I didn’t stick around. I just drifted by, then hung around for a bit and when I saw he was staying back I decided I better get out of there. The sun was lower so it was better lighting.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos