We had 2 storms move through Sterling IL on 6/23/15. The second one spawned a tornado east of town they say, but not many signs of a tornado path other than high wind damage spread throught the area. A tornado did touch down and did damage about 15 miles southeast of sterling. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking about a tornado in Sterling area. If there even was one it was weak, short lived and no path to speak of. I saw a tornado just west of sterling 2 years ago and got photos, but that too was minor and looked more like a dust cloud. Now the rochelle tornado I was caught in, now that was a real tornado.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale