The Rock River has good walleye fishing depending on where you go. The further up the better the fishing. It also puts out some big fish as that is where the state record has come twice lately. This is up by where the Pecitonica river meets the Rock river. Most of the rock has deep holes full of trees and is hard to fish unless you go snagless and don’t mind fishing all season without catching any fish. But if you do get one it could be a big one. Some local catfish guides like to claim fishing is great to drum up business, but if you really want big fish, head to Wisconsin in the Fall and Spring, pool 9 is one of the best pools.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14