The Rock River has good walleye fishing depending on where you go. The further up the better the fishing. It also puts out some big fish as that is where the state record has come twice lately. This is up by where the Pecitonica river meets the Rock river. Most of the rock has deep holes full of trees and is hard to fish unless you go snagless and don’t mind fishing all season without catching any fish. But if you do get one it could be a big one. Some local catfish guides like to claim fishing is great to drum up business, but if you really want big fish, head to Wisconsin in the Fall and Spring, pool 9 is one of the best pools.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos