Can you see him? I saw him before he saw me. He was limping pretty bad, has some kind of injury above his tail. Herbie smelled him and was at the edge of the boat. He seems to know the difference, he usually barks at big dogs but knows what a coyote is and stays quiet. I noticed the geese got real quiet in that area, they usually honk away when people get near. I guess fear people less than a coyote. This was near Sterling IL.
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography