Can you see him? I saw him before he saw me. He was limping pretty bad, has some kind of injury above his tail. Herbie smelled him and was at the edge of the boat. He seems to know the difference, he usually barks at big dogs but knows what a coyote is and stays quiet. I noticed the geese got real quiet in that area, they usually honk away when people get near. I guess fear people less than a coyote. This was near Sterling IL.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading