4/25/17 Commercial fisherman runs 3 gill nets from bank to bank, then spooks all the fish in the lake by running his motor and using a plunger for several hours. When he was done all the wildlife was gone, all the game fish and catfish were also gone. The lake turned to muddy water. There is an eagles nest, otters, waterfowl, swans and cranes that are now gone. This is Rock River in northern IL. near sterling Rock Falls. He is from savana. He has a permit to commercial fish that pool. The DNR must not care about fisherman if they let these guys do this to our only backwater lake on that pool. Fisherman need to complain and demand rights to fish without having our fishery destroyed by one commercial fisherman.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos