It’s sad to see a whole string of Walleyes hanging for a photo op. I can’t help but imagine all those fish swimming in a school. If it only happened occasionally it wouldn’t be bad, but it is daily for a good part of the year and there are hundreds of charter boats. That means hundreds of large schools of Walleye get removed from the water everyday. If a captain offered the idea of catch and release I doubt if many fisherman would go along with that. With digital cameras and camcorders it really isn’t necessary to keep every large fish we catch any more. I know how hard it can be to just let a big fish go without showing it to others, but now we can just take photos and videos since cameras are so cheap.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos