I know one thing now, water temperature alone doesn’t dictate the spawning activities of the fish. We have had May weather in March this year and that includes water temperature, but the fish refused to move into the warm water and go into prespawn. Not right away, they are a couple weeks ahead in the cycles but not four weeks like the weather. The water temperature in the river is in the low to mid 60’s and Bass should spawn at 62 degrees but they haven’t even started prespawn yet. The carp are not splashing in the shallows either, non of the fish are ahead as the weather has been. I think the moon is more important than anything and the weather has to be factored in but the weather alone isn’t enough to push fish into spawn.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14