I had a lot of problems this trip. That slow oil drip I have had since the boat was new rotted the insulation on some of my wires to my power trim, and they cause my wires to my motor to get hot and melt the insulation and short out. If that wasn’t enough my bilge kept burning fuses and this was quite worrisome. I had a feeling I would have tire troubles coming home and sure enough I had a valve stem go out while on the toll-road. The fish turned off as heat and humidity moved in the second day and it was like that all week. I didn’t get much filming done because boats were always pestering me and I couldn’t shake them. I did get a lot of photos though.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14