I made a new thistle bird feeder and it works pretty good so I designed another one that is waterproof. I used an old plastic peanut butter jar, a plastic lid from a coffee can, wood pegs and some wire. I drilled a hole through the lids and attached a bolt with a loop on the end, adding a rubber washer to seal it. Next I drilled small holes in the bottom to attach two wires to hold the pegs. Next drilled small holes for the birds to access the seeds. Then I attached the pegs to the wires. I am waiting for the first bird to check it out but so far only the squirrel was looking at it. It works much better than the store bought one, holds much more, more waterproof, the birds have more room to be comfortable, it can feed four birds at once and the wind doesn’t blow it all around.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14