I made a new thistle bird feeder and it works pretty good so I designed another one that is waterproof. I used an old plastic peanut butter jar, a plastic lid from a coffee can, wood pegs and some wire. I drilled a hole through the lids and attached a bolt with a loop on the end, adding a rubber washer to seal it. Next I drilled small holes in the bottom to attach two wires to hold the pegs. Next drilled small holes for the birds to access the seeds. Then I attached the pegs to the wires. I am waiting for the first bird to check it out but so far only the squirrel was looking at it. It works much better than the store bought one, holds much more, more waterproof, the birds have more room to be comfortable, it can feed four birds at once and the wind doesn’t blow it all around.
- Stalking is a Crime
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale