New Fishing Cartoon 3/12/2011 – T-Rex Trolling motor, trolling motors are gigantic these days and so is the price. Be careful when hitting the button, if it’s on high it can throw you out of the boat. Minkota makes a good one, I would consider buying from them again. My first trolling motors were minkotas but later models had problems with bent shafts causing cable breaks. They fixed that problem and make a great trolling motor these days. Some are new trolling motors (motorguide and Minkota)have electric steering and GPS auto pilot. I hate it when people lock in where I catch fish but that’s what these trolling motors do and for only about $1200. The new motors are gigantic in size and power. It takes a pretty big boat to mount one too, so they are not for me but I have run them and they are user friendly and have great foot peddles.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14