Photos from my vacation in NC. We also went to Myrtle Beach for one afternoon. My Mother lives there near South Port so we went to the beach everyday. Not to swim but to see the landscape which included beaches, piers, birds, etc and one day we went on a ferry ride to an aquarium in Wilmington. At Myrtle Beach we went for a ride in a Helicopter and Ferris wheel. We took a walk around Broadway which was like a miniature Atlantic City, which I have been to a few times. N.C. is a scenic place with great beaches which are 10 degrees cooler than inland, and the saltwater fishing is good, but the bad part is it is like living in a forest with not much of a view from the car with trees blocking any view. It was hot and humid, and the soil was mostly sand without a lot of green grass like we have in the Midwest. There wasn’t a lot of birds except sea birds near beaches. The lakes were everywhere but they are privatized and one can’t just go to a park by the lake, there wasn’t any. The lakes you could see from the road had houses all around them. I didn’t see anyone fishing the lakes but lots of people fishing the saltwater areas. Myrtle beach was nice with lots of things to do, I would like to take a week and just stay there with family.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100