I’m really liking my new boat, it gets great gas millage with the 4-stroke motor, runs faster and smoother than my old boat and trolls real slow. It is so quiet that birds don’t appear to be as afraid as the other motor. I think the white boat helps too, the camo color seemed to spook birds. I did paint the boat today, it stands out too much so I painted it darker. I think I can sell my kicker motor, I don’t think I will be needing it anymore. This will make trolling much easier without having to mess with a kicker motor and steering it is also easier. The boat has much more room and i like the way it is set up. I did have to switch trailers, I don’t know why anyone would want a roller trailer unless the couldn’t use a motor to load the boat, otherwise they are worthless. I have done a lot of work on the boat, motor and trailer but I am about finished now.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100