I saw these three Goldfinches under a feeder yesterday. I was wondering where birds go when it rains. I figure they have favorite branches that are somewhat protected from the elements. I also saw a Hummingbird fly out from under a boat I went to check on with a break in the rain.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos