It was a brutal day with 25 mph winds coming straight up river making it bone chilling cold and hard to maneuver the boat. I did catch three nice Walleye, one in the ten pound class. This was the Mississippi River , I have been fishing there a lot lately because it’s closer than the Mississippi River and this time of year it’s a good place to catch a Walleye ten pounds or more. Last Fall I caught an eleven pounder on a crankbait. This fish I caught today came on a jig. The water was a little murky, from the wind and rain we got lately.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100