It was a brutal day with 25 mph winds coming straight up river making it bone chilling cold and hard to maneuver the boat. I did catch three nice Walleye, one in the ten pound class. This was the Mississippi River , I have been fishing there a lot lately because it’s closer than the Mississippi River and this time of year it’s a good place to catch a Walleye ten pounds or more. Last Fall I caught an eleven pounder on a crankbait. This fish I caught today came on a jig. The water was a little murky, from the wind and rain we got lately.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14