I did some Bass fishing last Spring and noticed a lot of fish with nasty slashes from trolling motor props. These days they make trolling motors so big it has a tendency to keep them lower than needed. Bass don’t spook real easy and they will just sit there as boats go over them. So keep the motor as high as possible so Bass don’t get killed or injured.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading