Holes on Northern Pikes Head are connected to lateral lines the fish use for orientation, a tool to detect prey and to be able to run in schools. This is how fish know where they are, to be able to hunt and to run with other fish of the same species, even in murky water.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos