I have to launch my boat and run down river about a mile to get to this area. It has interstate blocking any roads, so it’s either boat or trespass and walk an extra 1/2 mile to get there. I saw a few turkeys flying across the river ahead of me and I saw Deer tracks of at least one deer running away. I saw tracks of Coyote, Fox, many Deer, Lots of turkeys and other tracks I’m not sure about. Everything in there is afraid of people because there are too many hunters around that area. The land is owned by the state and is supposed to be a no hunting area, being a nature preserve. The ramp was snow covered and I about got stuck but everything went ok. I did shovel the ramp itself so I wouldn’t slide into the river. Here is a few photos I took there this morning.
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer