I have to launch my boat and run down river about a mile to get to this area. It has interstate blocking any roads, so it’s either boat or trespass and walk an extra 1/2 mile to get there. I saw a few turkeys flying across the river ahead of me and I saw Deer tracks of at least one deer running away. I saw tracks of Coyote, Fox, many Deer, Lots of turkeys and other tracks I’m not sure about. Everything in there is afraid of people because there are too many hunters around that area. The land is owned by the state and is supposed to be a no hunting area, being a nature preserve. The ramp was snow covered and I about got stuck but everything went ok. I did shovel the ramp itself so I wouldn’t slide into the river. Here is a few photos I took there this morning.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14