I bought three new boat seats last year, one from Cabelas and two from Overtons and found they are cheap Chinese imports. They weren’t the lowest price models either. On all three seats, the snaps have broke off beyond repair and now I have to use a wire to close them. I could sent them back because they broke soon after I started using them, but shipping large seats is a pain and who saves the huge cardboard boxes to ship them in…? That was the second problem, the first problem was there was no holes for arms rests as claimed, and I paid more to have them. I called them both on the phone and they both told me I had to drill my own holes in the plastic. That may sound easy but since there wasn’t hardly any plastic thick enough to be able to put screws in, I had to drill at an angle to get a decent bite for the screws. If I had known they would be cheap china imports I could have bought them cheaper on ebay direct from china. And if they import seats, they surely import everything else, like swivels, lures etc. They used to be know for good quality but now they are about as good as buying from china through ebay.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos