And I have a few photos. This was actually the first day of three days in a row that I went over there. I started on pool 14, and then locked through and ran up river a ways and was shocked to see so many birds. Then I drove up to check above the dam in the backwaters to check out the birds there. The next day I returned to pool 13, and locked through down to pool 14, caught one bass and a few sauger and headed back up to pool 13. The third day I just stayed on pool 13. I went yet one more day to pool 13 two days later and most of the birds were gone. There was a lot of shooting in the bluffs which was enough to push the birds away, Turkey season.
- Stalking is a Crime
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale