And I have a few photos. This was actually the first day of three days in a row that I went over there. I started on pool 14, and then locked through and ran up river a ways and was shocked to see so many birds. Then I drove up to check above the dam in the backwaters to check out the birds there. The next day I returned to pool 13, and locked through down to pool 14, caught one bass and a few sauger and headed back up to pool 13. The third day I just stayed on pool 13. I went yet one more day to pool 13 two days later and most of the birds were gone. There was a lot of shooting in the bluffs which was enough to push the birds away, Turkey season.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14