I bought a Pinnacle baitcaster reel from walmart last year and I was happy with it, until this year when I realized the bearings seemed to be freezing up making it pretty much unusable. I tried oiling it but it didn’t help. I tried taking it apart but it seemed to be glued together or something because it wouldn’t come apart. I didn’t want to force it for fear it would break or parts would fall out and be beyond repair. There is a one year warranty but you have to send it to the factory where they may or may not fix it. It works ok when at home, but after making about a hundred casts on the water it starts to freeze up. I thought about drilling holes on the side plates to get oil in there, but instead I just set it aside and went back to using my old reels which are decades old and work fine.
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough