I found a good place to sit and get photos of birds flying over. As long as the water is high it’s still worth it to make the trip over there just to get photos. I could fight the crowds fishing by the Candle light inn at clinton , or by Cattail Slough or the Pits but I prefer to get away from it all even if I’m not catching fish. They are catching fish up above the Maquoketa River but that’s too far for me to afford. I can always go to the Rock and Catch Walleye but there just isn’t much to take photos of there. So this day I stayed out a bit too long and got caught in a severe thunder storm. I have a lot more photos of birds coming.
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer