I found a good place to sit and get photos of birds flying over. As long as the water is high it’s still worth it to make the trip over there just to get photos. I could fight the crowds fishing by the Candle light inn at clinton , or by Cattail Slough or the Pits but I prefer to get away from it all even if I’m not catching fish. They are catching fish up above the Maquoketa River but that’s too far for me to afford. I can always go to the Rock and Catch Walleye but there just isn’t much to take photos of there. So this day I stayed out a bit too long and got caught in a severe thunder storm. I have a lot more photos of birds coming.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14