The summer of 2012, hot, humid, no rain. I never would have thought that global warming would have the biggest affect on the midwest, but this year is proving the midwest could be one of the worst places to live in the states. I thought that by living up north with colder winters that the southern states would suffer from the heat, but they have been much cooler than we have and they are getting normal rainfall where we rarely see a drop. Perhaps it’s just this year, but the way it sounds this could be the new normal. Look for an exodus of people from the midwest as it turns into a desert if this continues. I haven’t mowed for months. All my beautiful flowers are dead. My vegetable garden a complete failure. The rivers are so hot fish are barely living. My air conditioner has been running more this year than it has the last 20 years put together. I will be glad when this horrible summer is over and cooler weather comes back. You can dress for the cold but there is nothing you can do about the heat except suffer. This is the worst summer I have ever been through. We paid our dues and won’t have much sympathy for other parts of the country if and when their weather turns bad.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale