Recent Photos Mississippi River 8/15/12. Again I covered 2 pools, from Albany to Savanna. I saw this Hawk and I got a few photos but it was not good lighting, and I was surprised to see it again on my way back down river. I couldn’t see anything, I don’t know what it was eating. I went around the island a few times in hopes of getting a better photo but the Hawk just wouldn’t show itself where I wanted it. I saw two Herons fighting, one moved in on the other and war broke out. Even birds don’t like free loaders moving in on their spots as so many fisherman do… maybe they all do, it seems that way. I did find a new spot, now it’s just a matter of time before someone sees me and it becomes their new spot. So many spots and nobody is capable of finding them on their own… Anyway the Walleye still aren’t biting well anyway so all those idiot followers are wasting their time. The water is cooling off so anytime now they should start biting. The flow is down to the low 20s, and 30 is terribly low. The ramps aren’t designed for this low of water.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14