Photos from that IWT tournament on the Mississippi River. The boat in the morning sunlight fishing was the boat that started where they saw us catch 2 fish the day before and they camped on it for 2 days. They got early blastoff so we couldn’t even fish our spot on day 2. No sense fighting for fish, that wouldn’t gain anything except keeping them from getting 2nd place and might have put us in the money, you just don’t know and neither one of us like fishing in a crowd.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100