Photos from that IWT tournament on the Mississippi River. The boat in the morning sunlight fishing was the boat that started where they saw us catch 2 fish the day before and they camped on it for 2 days. They got early blastoff so we couldn’t even fish our spot on day 2. No sense fighting for fish, that wouldn’t gain anything except keeping them from getting 2nd place and might have put us in the money, you just don’t know and neither one of us like fishing in a crowd.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14