I am changing my photo sections. The slideshows are nice but they have to be rebuilt when I want to add new photos, and since I have countless photos that is about impossible. So I am going back to thumbnail size with links to full size. These aren’t auto generated, which are nice but they too can’t be updated, so it will take me months to switch over. I have to do something because the photos come in faster than I can post them in categories sometimes. So this way I can add new photos without having to go through older photos, and I can delete photos when I get better ones to replace them. I started a few weeks ago and I am still on the first month, so it will take awhile but in the end I will have the best of my photos all together.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100