We have a new puppy, a peekichin which is a small dog and he is only 4 months old. I took him out back earlier and had him on a dog cable. He managed to wrap around something and when I brought him in he was mad as heck and kept nipping at my ankles. Later I took him out from and I went in to make coffee. Worried someone would steal him I quick went out to get him but he wanted to stay out so I took him around back again and there was a Bald Eagle sitting in the tree over where I tie him up! Then the Eagle comes back circling around. I’m not sure if he wanted the puppy or one of the Squirrels out back, but I think I better not leave him attended for awhile. I have been seeing more and more Eagles in the country away from the rivers. So far no cats missing but I wouldn’t be surprised of some did disappear.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos