It’s amazing how much easier it is to work with lead instead of babbin when making jigs or pouring sinkers. It’s hard to tell the difference until you use it. If your lead pot is continuously dripping, jigs and sinkers stuck in the mold, hard to removed the brass rod from sinkers – It’s likely because your likely using babbin. Babbin does have it’s purposes, it makes better spinnerbaits because it is harder, otherwise pure lead is the way to go. It’s to tell the difference when buying, but babbin is used for wheel weights and some pluming so always avoid wheel weights.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos