This was at Rockford. A very sad story. A massive fish kill that shouldn’t have happened. I read where it was a Canadian train that hydro planed during a severe thunderstorm and derailed, exploded and killed one lady and burned others severely. it looks like this killed most of the fish in the river below Rockford for many miles down river. After seeing the ships running giant gil nets killing Walleye when I went again this year, the words Canada and massive fish kill seem to go together when it comes to American waters and fish.
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough