Yesterdays Photos Rock River Eagles. I am not having much luck finding a good spot to sit. I drive through Lawrence park first and check to see if anyone is sitting in the only good spot at the lower dam and there is someone there everyday now. So I walk out to the point and sit and the eagles know I’m there and avoid that point until I leave. So I check a new location where I see them feeding on fish and have to lay down to keep from being completely obvious and they still see me and the ones that do come around keep their distance and I am unable to use a tripod anyway so the photos are blurred. I decided I have had enough and go to the dam anyway and figure I will see if I can’t find somewhere else to get a good view without trees and poles in the way which makes thye camera lose focus at the critical time when eagles swoop down to grab fish. I had to walk down the steep bank carrying my $2000 camera set up and couldn’t get situated anywhere and missed some great shots. I should have went there first thing because eagles were abundant. Then it soon got cloudy and without sun eagle photos go from hard to nearly impossible without a tridpod and really big lens. I did finally figure out where I needed to be and made a place to sit with logs. So hopefully I will get some decent shots that way. The rock river is very difficult for me with my smallish 400mm lens.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading