This is just BS. I don’t know if someone is getting paid under the table or what but this is just foolish to claim that the ethanol spill didn’t kill our fish. The fish started dieing right after the spill, just below the spill, duh. They ae very bad liars, or very stupid or someone is being paid off. One lady was killed, people were burned, a good percentage of the fish in the river were killed, and they get off the hook as if nothing happened. There was warnings that the track was washed out, yet the Canadian train roared through with total disregard of safety.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14