This is just BS. I don’t know if someone is getting paid under the table or what but this is just foolish to claim that the ethanol spill didn’t kill our fish. The fish started dieing right after the spill, just below the spill, duh. They ae very bad liars, or very stupid or someone is being paid off. One lady was killed, people were burned, a good percentage of the fish in the river were killed, and they get off the hook as if nothing happened. There was warnings that the track was washed out, yet the Canadian train roared through with total disregard of safety.
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough