Photos I took today. I went over to the parks twice, first time the eagles weren’t very active where I was and my camera forze up in the below zero temps with strong cross winds and steam coming off the water right in my face. I went back in the afternoon and had some success. I learned a couple things today. One is an eagle can see a small fish a half mile away through fog. Two, eagles do call their young even when they are full grown and the young respond even at long distances. One other thing, the foggy mist over the water can produce spectacular photos in the right circumstances, but I didn’t get lucky today and instead my images look soft so I didn’t crop them much to show the fog in with the eagles.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14