I just can’t get a pattern going. I thought maybe around noon was when the eagles were most active but I was wrong yesterday, dead city. It’s just hard to predict when they’ll be active and I’m not patient enough to wait for several hours. I didn’t even check my photos until last night and then noticed that I do like some of them few I got.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading