I just can’t get a pattern going. I thought maybe around noon was when the eagles were most active but I was wrong yesterday, dead city. It’s just hard to predict when they’ll be active and I’m not patient enough to wait for several hours. I didn’t even check my photos until last night and then noticed that I do like some of them few I got.
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough