New photos from today. I spent a lot of time over there but should have stayed put. I was at the dam, it was pretty slow so went to the upper dam, then to Lawrance park and sat. While there I noticed all the eagles were feeding at the dam. People were walking around the park and chasing them away. So I went back to the dam and then saw all the eagles feeding right in front of where I was sitting. Just timed it all wrong today.
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough