New photos from today. I spent a lot of time over there but should have stayed put. I was at the dam, it was pretty slow so went to the upper dam, then to Lawrance park and sat. While there I noticed all the eagles were feeding at the dam. People were walking around the park and chasing them away. So I went back to the dam and then saw all the eagles feeding right in front of where I was sitting. Just timed it all wrong today.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14