Some guy running a Bass boat at a high rate of speed flipped the boat on a wave and the fool wasn’t wearing a kill switch. When I ran Bass boats I always wore a life jacket and kill switch. Well now it’s the law, you must wear one. It is also a tournament rule. Well after this happened last week they are doing safety checks for small boaters and giving out tickets. Everyone really should wear one while running with the boat on plane. I now set mine up so it easily attaches to my wrist or I can clip it to my life jacket when running in rough water or when there is a lot of boat traffic.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading