Some guy running a Bass boat at a high rate of speed flipped the boat on a wave and the fool wasn’t wearing a kill switch. When I ran Bass boats I always wore a life jacket and kill switch. Well now it’s the law, you must wear one. It is also a tournament rule. Well after this happened last week they are doing safety checks for small boaters and giving out tickets. Everyone really should wear one while running with the boat on plane. I now set mine up so it easily attaches to my wrist or I can clip it to my life jacket when running in rough water or when there is a lot of boat traffic.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos