I am still editing photos but I have a few finished. The river is pretty well froze over except for the dam area so the eagles are concentrated there, and I would guess well over 100 bald eagles, lots of geese and ducks too all feeding on shad.
- Stalking is a Crime
- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale