I am still editing photos but I have a few finished. The river is pretty well froze over except for the dam area so the eagles are concentrated there, and I would guess well over 100 bald eagles, lots of geese and ducks too all feeding on shad.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading