Yesteday was one of the coldest days out there yet and my camera froze up and malfunction right when I had the best shots. But I did get a few so it wasn’t for nothing. The eagles weren’t feeding much, just flying around and playing. Two mature eagles locked tallens and did a flip right in front of me but the cold battery failed right at the moment.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading