Rock River eagles: Best day ever today. I found a spot out of the wind and the birds were all being very cooperative. I filled up a card, 730 photos, so its taking awhile to sort and edit but I am very please, got some nice backgrounds with the fog. The ducks were swimming by me a few feet away and that might have calmed the eagles because they sometimes flew so close I didn’t click so I could just watch them. Nothing great but nice pics in the fog.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading