I went for Snowy Owls again and then stopped at the lower dam and got quite a few duck and geese photos. There are still a few Eagles around but I didn’t get very many photos, probably should have been there earlier or in the late afternoon. Anyway I had one of the best days ever for Owls, finally starting to figure out where they feed and where to get photos.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14