Well the madness has started. This is the time of year when walleye cruise the shallows looking on food before they spawn. It gives the common fisherman a chance to catch a big Walleye. All you need to know is how to cast a jig around tail waters or known places where big walleyes have been caught in years past. For veteran fisherman it can be frustrating because most fisherman won’t catch any big fish, but you’ll hear all about some rookie catching a big walleye or two while fishing from shore. I used to love march fishing but anymore I can’t wait for it to end. The fish just aren’t at the Mississippi river tailwaters like they used to be at L&D 13.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos