Guided Trips To Cormorant Islands are available. Put in at Lock & Dam 13 ramp, above the dam and its about a 5 mile run up river. It will cost me about $40 for gas so make it worth my while and I’ll take 2 people at a time and sit there for 2 hours to take photos or just watch what all goes on. Just give me a call eight one five, six two six, 8293 and ask for dave.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14