Guided Trips To Cormorant Islands are available. Put in at Lock & Dam 13 ramp, above the dam and its about a 5 mile run up river. It will cost me about $40 for gas so make it worth my while and I’ll take 2 people at a time and sit there for 2 hours to take photos or just watch what all goes on. Just give me a call eight one five, six two six, 8293 and ask for dave.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos