Male and female cowbirds, Gold Finch and House Finch. Cowbirds like to lay eggs in other birds nests and let them raise the chicks for them. Sometimes the larger sized cowbird chicks push all the other chicks out of the nest. Smaller birds can have trouble keeping these larger chicks fed.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos