Mississippi River Photos Pool 13 5/19/14. It was an active day for wildlife, I saw 2 deer and 2 sets of turkeys before the sun was shining good so no photos, then I saw black birds chasing a redtailed hawk, I had an eagle buzz over me, some flycatchers, American Redstart, Boston oriole, Heron, Egret, Pelicans and other birds and a few bass. Also saw a ton of bass boats everywhere. It’s too bad they didn’t start tournaments at noon so fisherman could have a chance to launch their boats before the ramps fill up and have a chance to catch some fish before fish get jerked everywhere. It’s like you go fishing and the ramp is full. So you go to some ramp further away and then go to your spot and it’s full of tournament boats.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos