Mississippi River Photos Pool 13 5/19/14. It was an active day for wildlife, I saw 2 deer and 2 sets of turkeys before the sun was shining good so no photos, then I saw black birds chasing a redtailed hawk, I had an eagle buzz over me, some flycatchers, American Redstart, Boston oriole, Heron, Egret, Pelicans and other birds and a few bass. Also saw a ton of bass boats everywhere. It’s too bad they didn’t start tournaments at noon so fisherman could have a chance to launch their boats before the ramps fill up and have a chance to catch some fish before fish get jerked everywhere. It’s like you go fishing and the ramp is full. So you go to some ramp further away and then go to your spot and it’s full of tournament boats.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14