These images are in sequence. The egret flew up to the Heron nest. Looks like i5t tried to break off a branch, perhaps for it’s own nest. Then either tries to pull a branch out of the nest or makes an adjustment. I doubt the Heron would have left the nest unattended if they thought other birds would dismantle their nest. Leaving chicks alone in nests is common in the community as they watch out for each others chicks.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100