The river came up a couple feet and there is quite a bit of current. I headed down to pool 14 southern end and saw hardly any boats around fishing wingdams because of the current. This is a great time to use my slip sinker bottom bouncers with my hair worm and shiner. I only caught 2 walleye but both were around 28″. I haven’t caught many walleye this summer but this is the 4th one around 28″. It’s not that I have a secret spot, I am fishing where other people fish all the time, I am just fishing deeper in stronger current. It’s like hand lining but I just use a fishing pole and heavy weights on my slip sinker rig.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14