The river came up a couple feet and there is quite a bit of current. I headed down to pool 14 southern end and saw hardly any boats around fishing wingdams because of the current. This is a great time to use my slip sinker bottom bouncers with my hair worm and shiner. I only caught 2 walleye but both were around 28″. I haven’t caught many walleye this summer but this is the 4th one around 28″. It’s not that I have a secret spot, I am fishing where other people fish all the time, I am just fishing deeper in stronger current. It’s like hand lining but I just use a fishing pole and heavy weights on my slip sinker rig.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100