I’m behind in posting my photos, so better start somewhere, here is from yesterday at pool 13 & 14. For those who want a fishing report, the fish aren’t anywhere I was, the flow is strong, river still up some and Walleye are off. There is so much grass fishing is about impossible in places and when I do get a hit I miss it because I was dodge more grass. “We’re going to have a draw down to try to get the native grass to come back” the DNR said one day on the radio as I was driving over there. That was about 10 years ago and it’s been a nightmare ever since. The tournament boats are here as they invade us about this time of year. Tough fishing all year and then when fishing gets good we get invaded and can’t fish most places because there are boats already there fighting over the best spots. Everywhere they see you fish becomes their next spot to fish and next time you go there there will be three boats fighting over it. If they do good in the tournament they will tell everyone and you’ll have a hard time fishing it ever again by yourself.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14