I just talked to a guy at the doctors office who said he talked to a commercial fisherman who was netting the Rock River by the park in Phrophetstown and said he netted 3 muski, two very large ones and one small one. He said they netted 7 walleye in the ten pound range and some asian carp. The asian carp are very bad news. I think I was seeing some jump in the Mississippi River this year after boats went by. Anyway, the thing about fishing by the park at Phrophetstown is there is plenty of deep water for larger boats and no jet drive needed. I know they were killing the walleye this spring below that creek fishing from shore. There are other places in that area that have deep water as well. It also puts out big Flathead in the warm months.
- YouTube’s Monetization Changes will Hurt Everyone
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading